Featuring a torque capacity of 650 lb.-ft, this makes the 4L75-E suitable for many of Chevrolet Performance's most powerful crate engines. The Supermatic 4L75-E is the size of the 4L65-E transmission so it's smaller than the 4L80-E but offers more torque capacity than comparably sized product offerings. The 650 lb.-ft. torque capacity makes it the flexible alternative to the 4L80-E when transmission tunnel clearance is an issue.
Developed by Chevrolet Performance engineers, the 4L75-E Supermatic has been proven, in real world conditions, to be one of the most robust automatic transmissions on the market.
SuperMatic™ 4L75-E Four-Speed Transmission
• Based on the 4L65-E/4L70-E
• 650 lb.-ft. torque capacity makes it an alternative to the 4L80-E when space is an issue in the vehicle
• Features five-pinion gearsets, heat-treated stator shaft splines, induction-hardened turbine shaft, 8-friction-plate 3-4 clutch and specific valve-body calibration
• Unique, high-strength input housing
• Higher-capacity servo
• Larger 2-4 band
• Gear ratios: 1st: 3.06, 2nd: 1.62, 3rd: 1.00, 4th: 0.70
NOTE: Use with electronic controller P/N 19332775 for carbureted and Ram Jet applications. Use with electronic controller P/N 19302405 with Chevrolet Performance LS fuel injected applications.
You save $50.56
You save $58.61
You save $394.13