SuperMatic 4L75-E Four-Speed Transmission
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
Part Number: 24283281
The product's part number has been changed or discontinued. Please see the details below.
Please Log in to receive
your Private and Specific
Please Log in to receive your
Private and Specific Offers
Featuring a torque capacity of 650 lb.-ft, this makes the 4L75-E suitable for many of Chevrolet Performance's most powerful crate engines. The Supermatic 4L75-E is the size of the 4L65-E transmission so it's smaller than the 4L80-E but offers more torque capacity than comparably sized product offerings. The 650 lb.-ft. torque capacity makes it the flexible alternative to the 4L80-E when transmission tunnel clearance is an issue.
Developed by Chevrolet Performance engineers, the 4L75-E Supermatic has been proven, in real world conditions, to be one of the most robust automatic transmissions on the market.
SuperMatic™ 4L75-E Four-Speed Transmission
• Based on the 4L65-E/4L70-E
• 650 lb.-ft. torque capacity makes it an alternative to the 4L80-E when space is an issue in the vehicle
• Features five-pinion gearsets, heat-treated stator shaft splines, induction-hardened turbine shaft, 8-friction-plate 3-4 clutch and specific valve-body calibration
• Unique, high-strength input housing
• Higher-capacity servo
• Larger 2-4 band
• Gear ratios: 1st: 3.06, 2nd: 1.62, 3rd: 1.00, 4th: 0.70
NOTE: Use with electronic controller P/N 19332775 for carbureted and Ram Jet applications. Use with electronic controller P/N 19302405 with Chevrolet Performance LS fuel injected applications.
You save $193.43
You save $224.20
You save $394.13