IMCA 604 A-Mod/Modified sealed CT400 Crate Engine
Buy this engine and get a FREE $50.00 Visa Gift Card,
now through Dec. 31 2015.
High-Revving Performance and Durability! Engine ships with IMCA stamped seals installed.
Chevrolet Performance’s CT400 Modified racing crate engine now features Fast Burn cylinder heads with LS-style beehive valve springs that enable greater high-rpm performance and durability. They allow the engine to rev higher to make the most of every cubic inch of air drawn through it.
400 hp @ 5,500 rpm / 400 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm
The beehive springs are part of the lightweight aluminum cylinder assemblies, which are based on the proven Fast Burn design, with large intake runners and 2.00/1.55-inch valves. The CT400 also has a tough bottom end, anchored by a forged steel crankshaft and strong aluminum pistons installed in a brand-new block with four-bolt mains.
The assembly also includes an open-plenum high-rise intake manifold, a racing-only 8-quart circle track oil pan with a dual kick-out design, a valve cover breather kit and aluminum roller rocker arms.
Circle Track 400 Tech Specs:
Part Number: 19318604
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12556307): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 10159436): Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 10185071): Steel hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): .474 intake / .510 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 19300955): Fast Burn aluminum; 62cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 9.72:1 Nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 19210724): Aluminum; roller style
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 octane
Ignition Timing: Base 10° BTDC, 32° Total
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,800
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, ignition, plug wires, water pump, distributor and exhaust system (not included)
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included)
- The 8-quart Circle Track "Late-Model" (P/N 25534354) oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump and will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location
- For Circle Track Racing only – NOT intended for street use
Chevrolet Performance 19318604 CT400 IMCA 604 Crate Crate Engine
Part Number: 19318604
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
FREE SHIPPING on all engines and transmissions within the lower 48 states!
Applies to commercially zoned addresses with a dock and/or forklift.
- $110.00 surcharge for delivery to a commercial address where a liftgate is required
- $220.00 surcharge for delivery to a residential address where a liftgate is required
Please call or contact us for more information.
You save $70.93