IMCA A-Mod/Modified CT400 Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine
Buy this engine and get a FREE $50.00 Visa Gift Card,
now through Dec. 31 2015.
High-Revving Performance and Durability! Engine ships with IMCA stamped seals installed.
Chevrolet Performance’s CT400 Modified racing crate engine now features Fast Burn cylinder heads with LS-style beehive valve springs that enable greater high-rpm performance and durability. They allow the engine to rev higher to make the most of every cubic inch of air drawn through it.
The beehive springs are part of the lightweight aluminum cylinder assemblies, which are based on the proven Fast Burn design, with large intake runners and 2.00/1.55-inch valves. The CT400 also has a tough bottom end, anchored by a forged steel crankshaft and strong aluminum pistons installed in a brand-new block with four-bolt mains.
The assembly also includes an open-plenum high-rise intake manifold, a racing-only 8-quart circle track oil pan with a dual kick-out design, a valve cover breather kit and aluminum roller rocker arms.
400 hp @ 5,500 rpm / 400 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm
19318604 Chevrolet Crate Motor
Circle Track 400 Tech Specs:
Part Number: 19318604
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12556307): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 10159436): Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 10185071): Steel hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): .474 intake / .510 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 19300955): Fast Burn aluminum; 62cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 9.72:1 Nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 19210724): Aluminum; roller style
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 octane
Ignition Timing: Base 10° BTDC, 32° Total
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,800
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, ignition, plug wires, water pump, distributor and exhaust system (not included)
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included)
- The 8-quart Circle Track "Late-Model" (P/N 25534354) oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump and will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location
- For Circle Track Racing only – NOT intended for street use
Chevrolet Performance 19318604 CT400 IMCA Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Part Number: 19318604
Brand: Chevrolet Performance
FREE SHIPPING on all engines and transmissions within the lower 48 states!
Applies to commercially zoned addresses with a dock and/or forklift.
- $110.00 surcharge for delivery to a commercial address where a liftgate is required
- $220.00 surcharge for delivery to a residential address where a liftgate is required
Please call or contact us for more information.
You save $79.80